Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An acc. friend is helping me review my return. He does not want the "Print Your Tax Return" file, but he wants a different version. Where can I find the file he wants?

-online version
-already paid
-he says it will have a red circle with a checkmark inside?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

An acc. friend is helping me review my return. He does not want the "Print Your Tax Return" file, but he wants a different version. Where can I find the file he wants?

The TurboTax logo is a red circle with a check mark inside.

If you are using TurboTax Online, there are only two things that you can download/print out. One is the archive of the full tax return, which has all the forms, but it doesn’t have the TurboTax logo anywhere. The other is the CRA copy, which is used if you have to mail in your return. It has a barcode, but no TurboTax logo.

Perhaps your friend printed out a screen shot of a page in TurboTax Online? Our logo would show up that way. Maybe the detailed summary? https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647808

View solution in original post

3 Replies

The TurboTax logo is a red circle with a check mark inside.

If you are using TurboTax Online, there are only two things that you can download/print out. One is the archive of the full tax return, which has all the forms, but it doesn’t have the TurboTax logo anywhere. The other is the CRA copy, which is used if you have to mail in your return. It has a barcode, but no TurboTax logo.

Perhaps your friend printed out a screen shot of a page in TurboTax Online? Our logo would show up that way. Maybe the detailed summary? https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647808

Thank you so much for your reply! I have now found the "Review T1 General" link, but it looks the same as the PDF I found earlier. My friend clarified that I need a file that ends in .tt18 ...where can I find this file type?

Secondly, if it is not possible to access this .tt18 file in the Online version, is it possible to switch to a different version of TurboTax where I can access this file? And how would I do that? Thank you.