To print the CRA copy of your return in TurboTax Online:
1. From the menu across the top of your screen, select File and then choose the first option in the menu that opens.
- If you haven’t completed the Review section of your return yet, TurboTax will then guide you through a review of your return.
- If you haven’t paid for your return (or confirmed your order if you’re using TurboTax Free), TurboTax will then guide you through the Payment section. Note: Paying for your return does not file your return to the CRA. Once you’ve paid for your return, you will need to complete the steps that follow to file your return.
2. On the File step, select the “Print & Mail Your Returns” button.
3. Click on the “Open a PDF of your federal return for printing” link. A PDF will open up or save onto your computer, which you can print and mail to the CRA.
Where to mail your federal tax return: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647831