Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I unlock my turbotax to netfile it, I tried several times to netfile now my only option seems to be print and mail

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can I unlock my turbotax to netfile it, I tried several times to netfile now my only option seems to be print and mail

Unfortunately, if you have attempted to NETFILE five times, your account will be locked.  You will then need to contact the Canada Revenue Agency to have your account unlocked.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Unfortunately, if you have attempted to NETFILE five times, your account will be locked.  You will then need to contact the Canada Revenue Agency to have your account unlocked.

Can I unlock my turbo tax to netfile it.  I tried several time to netfile.  What do I do?

I want to netfile my income tax, where do i go to do that?