Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
icrook001

Can't print spouse's tax return.

I have input all the information in both my and my spouse's tax returns. However when I go to print my spouse's return it always prints my return. My return prints correctly. Why can't I print my spouse's return?
8 Replies

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

Svenor

I am a long time user of Turbo Tax and have completed 2023 returns for both myself and my spouse.  When I go to print out both returns only my spouse's return will print, not mine.  I'm afraid to NET file our returns for fear only his will go through.  Any help would be appreciated.

Svenor

I have already called that number and it was no help.

Are you trying to print the PDF of the return or did you click on print to mail? You should be printing to PDF because if you are printing to mail this is considered like you are filing it already and won't be able to Netfile. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Crusader1

Somebody must have solved this by now

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When asked if you wish to receive an email say NO then say "speak to a representative" then hold the line. If a resolution is not found, please ask for an escalation so they can open an investigation to solve the issue.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Crusader1

new question why is my Sch. 7 showing up on my printout

Sometimes other schedules are included along the filling of the return in preparation to be used. You may have included RRSP information along the way. You may have some unused RRSP from prior years which may have transferred into your return. If an empty schedule is included in the print out make sure it is completely empty of entries before removing it from your return. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.