Can you try something for me? On the forms method,...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Printing Summary Pages

I would like to print my summary and compare pages after completing my tax form but there is no way to do this.   I have asked about this before and you (Intuit) agreed it would be a good thing to have, but again I see the function is not available.   I have to screen capture and then paste into a PDF file.   Tedious.  Please add the ability to print the summary pages.   You used to have this years ago.  

10 Replies

Printing Summary Pages

Can you try something for me? On the forms method, click on "forms" and look up "DSUM".

Once you are on that page, click "File" > "Print"> "Print form" then "OK"

Is this the form you are looking for?

Level 2

Printing Summary Pages

Yes that is the information I wanted printed.   there should be a print function on the non form entry method too.

Printing Summary Pages

Esther, I clicked on "print form" as you suggested. The search for forms window came up. It will not print my medical expenses summary sheet.

Printing Summary Pages

I've tried F10 also, which is supposed to print a form. Still won't print.

Printing Summary Pages

You may not have seen it but the medical expenses worksheet does show up in the form look up. Once you see it, highlight it and click OK. You should be able to print now.

Printing Summary Pages

Thank you. It printed using your method.
The sequence of printing a form by looking up a form should be corrected. Please report to IT.  Thanks.

Printing Summary Pages

It has always been like this.
Level 2

Printing Summary Pages

Just because it has always been like this doesn't mean it should be.   Anything short of changing the print function from the Summary page rather than the Form is (in my humble opinion) - a failure.   You should be more receptive to improving the product.

Printing Summary Pages

Esther, it has not always been like this. I've been filing with Quicktax (Turbotax now) since 2002. In the past I printed forms as I needed one. "File, Print, Print Form, OK". Or just "F10".
We need tax experts such as yourself to answer tax questions. When the "Form Lookup" window pops up instead of the "Print" window, it seems to me this is a software problem. I am working from a Turbo Tax CD bought from Costco. I did not download from online.
Please confirm you will forward our request to a manager of the appropriate technical department to be corrected.
Thank you.
v