CRA come back asking to send copies of some of the...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

CRA come back asking to send copies of some of the forms. If I try to print them, it has a duplicate do not file water mark. Is there a way of printing without WaterMark?

3 Replies
Highlighted

CRA come back asking to send copies of some of the forms. If I try to print them, it has a duplicate do not file water mark. Is there a way of printing without WaterMark?

When sending your tax return by mail you must click on print to mail and there should not be any watermarks(duplicate) on it. This Is the condensed return that they need. 

Highlighted

Thanks but the question is after I have filed.  I filed a revision to the original filing and provided the information about the changes in their requested format. I had to send the revision by mail since it included sharing of pension with spouse. CRA requested that I file a few of the schedules related to the revision. I tried printing specific schedules using Turbo tax using print to mail. I am assuming that Turbo Tax registers the return as filed thus the water mark of duplicate copy.  Would I have to create a totally new return in order to get around this problem?

Highlighted

If you save a copy of your return on your computer you can print from the PDF. If not, follow these steps here

If you are still having issues with duplicate/watermarks- please contact our customer service for assistance.