Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to save now I cannot get to the save/print screen. I go to return manager, return #1, and file, print your tax return. keeps going back to return manager.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Forgot to save now I cannot get to the save/print screen. I go to return manager, return #1, and file, print your tax return. keeps going back to return manager.

You can access a detailed summary under the "Review" tab > "Bottom Line (tax summaries)" > in the lower left hand corner (paper + magnifying glass) click on "Detailed Tax Summary"

You can also access a full PDF copy of your tax return in the Bottom Line screen under the paper icon and select "Review T1 General"

It may also be advisable to double check your slip entry as missing typing a number is a common mistake.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

You can access a detailed summary under the "Review" tab > "Bottom Line (tax summaries)" > in the lower left hand corner (paper + magnifying glass) click on "Detailed Tax Summary"

You can also access a full PDF copy of your tax return in the Bottom Line screen under the paper icon and select "Review T1 General"

It may also be advisable to double check your slip entry as missing typing a number is a common mistake.

tasgoran

No you cannot get it from the review tab - it always kicks you out and back to the home page.

Try logging in to Turbo Tax through a different browser.
tasgoran

that worked thank you. I used Chrome for those with the same issue from IE.

Thank you for updating your issue with your resolution.

If you are unable to access the menu under the "Review" tab, see screen shot, contact the Tech Support area through the link below.

Contact page

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

Request a Tech Support agent to assist you with this issue using the Link provided.