Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Printing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
When I click on the Print Menu only Print Setup is highlighted.Print Return is not highlighted so I am unable to print the return.
mwj51 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
This is my first year filing in Canada but I am very surprised at how many pages there are to print and send. It barely fits in the envelope for posting. Am I doing something wrong or am I really meant to print and post 56 pages?
Sashimi_Sensei ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 9 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
My girlfriend account gave her the document to print right away. My account say 'Complete' and nothing else. How to I print and mail it?
shaneniland8 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by TurboTaxGinette
How can I print off 2022 tax return so I can mail it to the government? I forgot to mail the one from last year and I have to because it was my first return ever; when I access 2022 on the My Returns to the left of the screen, I can open it but it ha... read more
mkira2424 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by TurboTaxGinette
In TurboTax Business Incorporated, when I print the tax return for review, the 5 year tax summary was not printed like it was in previous years. When I tried to print it as a single form, it didn't work neither.
pp_12345 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by TurboTaxSusan
Trying to save/print full version (not condensed) of T1 without watermark. I have the self employed package. Thanks.
drewsaville-gmai ‎Posted July 2, 2023 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by TurboTaxGinette
I have input all the information in both my and my spouse's tax returns. However when I go to print my spouse's return it always prints my return. My return prints correctly. Why can't I print my spouse's return?
icrook001 ‎Posted April 18, 2023 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by TurboTaxGinette
I need to know what I entered for my vehicle costs in my previous tax return. I need the form printed
gildeb ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by TurboTaxGinette