Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
susysmom

I have completed the return and paid, but can't get in to print or file the return. How do I get back in?

I am stuck at the screen that says Just a few steps left....  when I paid a receipt showed up on the screen.  I printed it, and wasn't able to proceed to printing or filing the return.
1 Reply

I have completed the return and paid, but can't get in to print or file the return. How do I get back in?

If you are still having this issue with filing your return, please reach out to us directly for assistance, Please provide as many details as possible, such as which version of TurboTax you are using (CD/Download or Online) and any Error messages or codes you may have received.

You can contact us by private message on one of our social network channels. Facebook/Messenger Private Message or Twitter Direct Message

You can also contact our Support Team by following the link below and in the field that says "Ask your question", type in "your question" and you will be directed to an agent that can assist you. TurboTax Customer Support