Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I installed my 2017 software yesterday and was trying to simply print a document which i had completed but was unable to print it ... Why I am too early to do that.

I went back to my 2016 tax returns and was able to print a document from it

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I installed my 2017 software yesterday and was trying to simply print a document which i had completed but was unable to print it ... Why I am too early to do that.

The option to print will be available in mid-January once the full CRA certification process has been completed.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

The option to print will be available in mid-January once the full CRA certification process has been completed.

Freud

I had the same issue. It would be helpful if this explanation would be displayed until the print functionality is available
kenwder

I still cannot print.  It's now January 25, 2018.  No update available yet.  Problem with my software or everybody is like this?

Unfortunately, the option to print will not be available until CRA finishes its certification process. We'll post an update as soon as the process has been completed. Thank you for your patience.