Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for mine & my spouse's 2018 tax returns. I filed his & was interrupted trying to file mine. Where do I go so I can print it out & send it to CRA. I can't find it.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I paid for mine & my spouse's 2018 tax returns. I filed his & was interrupted trying to file mine. Where do I go so I can print it out & send it to CRA. I can't find it.

The only time the Find button doesn’t appear is if you start a new return and haven’t gotten to the Income part of the interview. Please make sure that you are in the right return and haven’t accidentally started a new one, or gone into one that you started but didn’t finish.

If you are in the right return, you may need to clear your browser’s cache, as the page isn’t displaying property. This FAQ has instructions on how to clear the cache in several popular browsers: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-clear-my-cache-browsing-hist...

If you are still unable to resolve this problem, please contact our phone support team, as they will be able to assist you further. You can get the correct number for our phone support team by using this form: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

As a work around, if you can see the menu on the right (with My Info, Auto-Fill My Return, Income, etc…), click on File, then CRA Online Mail. If you can get there, you may be able to click Continue until you get to the Filing your return(s) page with the Print & Mail Your Return(s) button.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You can get back to the page where the Print & Mail Your Return(s) button is by using the Find tool in the top right to search for “CRA”. Select CRA Online Mail from the list and then click the Go button. Then click on the Continue button until you get to the Filing your return(s) page. Click on the Print & Mail Your Return(s) button and select the link under your name to download the PDF with the barcode version of your return to mail to the CRA.

I used TurboTax 2018 Online.

The top right corner has 3 buttons

1. bookmark

2. Help (Question mark) 

3. Live Tax Advice

There is no Find (magnifying glass) button.

The only time the Find button doesn’t appear is if you start a new return and haven’t gotten to the Income part of the interview. Please make sure that you are in the right return and haven’t accidentally started a new one, or gone into one that you started but didn’t finish.

If you are in the right return, you may need to clear your browser’s cache, as the page isn’t displaying property. This FAQ has instructions on how to clear the cache in several popular browsers: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-clear-my-cache-browsing-hist...

If you are still unable to resolve this problem, please contact our phone support team, as they will be able to assist you further. You can get the correct number for our phone support team by using this form: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

As a work around, if you can see the menu on the right (with My Info, Auto-Fill My Return, Income, etc…), click on File, then CRA Online Mail. If you can get there, you may be able to click Continue until you get to the Filing your return(s) page with the Print & Mail Your Return(s) button.