When I asked you the question written above, your answer wasn't helful at all! I know how to get to the printing part and to press print and send but when I do, the PDF I get has Duplicata written on it, eventhough it is supposed to be the papers that I send to the Quebec revenu agency! How do I get the original version?
When printing the tax report that needs to be submitted to the CRA, please follow these steps:
TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode:
1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select NETFILE or Print.
2. Click the Start button.
3. Select “I want to print and mail my return” and click Continue.
4. Continue through until and you will eventually get the option to print the CRA copy of your return.
TurboTax CD/Download Form Mode:
1. Under the File menu at the top left, select Print, then Print Return.
2. Click Continue on the “Save a copy” page.
3. Then next page will allow you to print the CRA copy of your return, or save a PDF of the CRA copy.