Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizomba
Returning Member

printing tax return for 2019

why should I want to print the tax return from 2018, I want to print the one that I just did and paid for it.

7 Replies

Are you using TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download?

If you are using TurboTax Online, please make sure that you are logged into the 2019 version. The web site for 2019 is https://ww2.2019.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/ .

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, please make sure that you have the 2019 version of the program open. When you have the program open, it will say 2019 in the Window title, as well as on the Welcome screen.

ejmac5

Could a get a copy of my 2019 tax return in order for me to print it

ejmac5

I need a copy of my 2019 tax return in order to copy it

Good Day.

I wasn't given the opportunity to print a copy of my return.  Only a downloaded pdf which has a watermark stating "duplicate, do not mail".  How do I obtain a copy of my return which I can mail.

Thank you

To get a copy of your return to mail to CRA you will need to continue- in the "FILE" section and it will ask if you'd like to Print to Mail or NetFile your return- You will choose Print to Mail- Once you click on it you will get a condensed copy of your tax return to mail to CRA.

Here are the addresses to email your return to:https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/corporate/contact-information/where-mail-your-paper-t1-retur...

Acores55

I will try this

Joss75
Returning Member

What if I had previously selected “print to mail” but now I no longer want to mail in my tax return and would like to file online instead. How am I able to do so with my tax return saved on turbo tax says duplicate and original PDF saved to my phone files?