Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I print this t2125 slip for self-employment

2 Replies
Highlighted

This is how to print your return in TurboTax Online: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-return-print-save/help/in-the-online-edition-of-t...

Once you have the PDF of your return, you can open it in Acrobat or another PDF reader, find which pages the T2125 is on and then print just those pages.

Please note that you can’t print returns for 2019 yet, only for previous years. We haven’t gotten the forms finalized yet, so you can’t print your return, and NETFILE isn’t open for 2019 until February 24, 2020.

If you have TurboTax Live Assist & Review, here is how to talk to a Tax Expert: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/navigating-turbotax/help/i-m-using-turbotax-live-assi...

Good News! Printing is now available in TurboTax Online 2019.

If you want to save and print a bar code copy of your return to mail to the CRA, click on the “Find” icon in the top right and search for “CRA”. Select “CRA Online Mail” from the list, then click the “Go” button. Continue from this point to get to the Filing Hub where you will get a “Print & Mail Your Return(s)” button. You may need to run the review to get to that page, if you haven’t already done so.

If you would like to print/save a copy of your return for your records, do the same as above. But instead of clicking on “Print & Mail Your Return(s)” on the Filing Hub page, click Continue. This will bring you to a page where you can download a copy of your full tax return(s).

FYI: NETFILE for tax year 2019 will open February 24, 2020 at 6 a.m EST.