Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why does my Claimed Climate Action Incentive not show up on my return. Sched.ON14 shows total $154 in green print?

I am eligible, live in Ontario and qualifiy for Incentive.  Other tax returns I filed for friends had no problem

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Why does my Claimed Climate Action Incentive not show up on my return. Sched.ON14 shows total $154 in green print?

The Climate Action Incentive Credit is reflected on line 449 of your income tax return.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

The Climate Action Incentive Credit is reflected on line 449 of your income tax return.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you, but it does not show up on line 449 of my return.

I just filled in my 2019 tax return.

Turbo Tax told me I was getting a $226 credit but it was not reflected (i.e., it did not change) my balance due.

Is this a glitch that will be fixed?