Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The system says I have to print and mail in a copy of my return as it not eligible for Netfile. I do not have a printer for my laptop, how else can I do this?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

The system says I have to print and mail in a copy of my return as it not eligible for Netfile. I do not have a printer for my laptop, how else can I do this?

Do you have access to a printer at work or through a friend?

Once you download a PDF copy of your return, you can transfer it to a computer your can print from in a number of ways.

Here are some suggestions:

1. Copy the PDF to a removable USB key
  2. Copy the PDF to a shared cloud drive that you have access to, like Dropbox
  3. Email the PDF to your web mail account (like gmail or Outlook.com)

View solution in original post

8 Replies
taxnano

What is the reject error you are getting? Sometimes correcting that error might make you eligible to file using metafile.

Because of a certain financial situation in my return it has to be printed out and mailed in. There is no system error.

I have a similar situation.  How was this resolved?

Do you have access to a printer at work or through a friend?

Once you download a PDF copy of your return, you can transfer it to a computer your can print from in a number of ways.

Here are some suggestions:

1. Copy the PDF to a removable USB key
  2. Copy the PDF to a shared cloud drive that you have access to, like Dropbox
  3. Email the PDF to your web mail account (like gmail or Outlook.com)
brlynhodson
Returning Member

I have a printer at work .  I completed my taxes yesterday at home and now I want to print at work

brlynhodson
Returning Member

how do I get my taxes to come up on this computer I logged in and all I see is

want to refile   no I want to print

brlynhodson
Returning Member

can I talk to someone live

brlynhodson
Returning Member

I did my Lynda and Bruces taxes online on a tablet at home now I want to print

to mail them I also paid heaps of money for this service