Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lagana50

Still can not print CRA return for mailing.... I thought it was suppose to be fixed Fed 26, 2018 ....

9 Replies

Still can not print CRA return for mailing.... I thought it was suppose to be fixed Fed 26, 2018 ....

Are you receiving an error message?
lagana50

Still looking for turbotax.msi

Are you using the online edition of TurboTax or are you running the CD/download version on a Windows machine (or Windows VM)?
lagana50

Running the download version

CD/download version on a windows

To fix the issue, save all open returns and uninstall TurboTax and reinstall using the link below. When you reinstall, you'll be able to print your return.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3001486

Amaruuq
Returning Member

This did not work.  I cannot netfile or print and mail.  Frustrating.

Amaruuq
Returning Member

This is the message I get when it won't print.  It is Feb 27.

At the time of manufacturing this product, the government had
not finalized all of its forms.
You will require a final version of your form(s) prior to submitting
your return(s).
You can obtain the final versions as they become available by
selecting Check for Updates from the Help menu, any time after
beginning of Jan, 2021.

Sorry to see you are having a NETFILE problem. Please review our TurboTax FAQ link below to verify if you are meeting any of these reasons that would block the NETFILE availability. Why am I not eligible to file my tax return using NETFILE? Note the list of restrictions included in the link.

Please find included below our TurboTax FAQ links with printing instructions.

How do I print/save a copy of my tax return (Online version)?

In the CD/download edition of TurboTax, how do I print a copy of my tax return?

If further help is required with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page. If the agent cannot resolve your issue please make sure you tell them you want to escalate the issue to a higher level.

Thank you for your patience.