Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xdonxdon
Returning Member

Can I printing my revenue quebec return without "duplicate" watermark after I netfile the federal return ?

3 Replies
TurboTaxLynda
Intuit Alumni

Can I printing my revenue quebec return without "duplicate" watermark after I netfile the federal return ?

Yes, you should be able to Print to produce by mail without the Duplicate watermark.  Here is how to proceed with TurboTax OnLine : 

• click on the left menu File --> CRA online mail --> click Continue up to the page titled Filing your return(s) --> click on Print & mail your return(s) --> click on Open a PDF of your ... for printing --> save the PDF file

If you are using the CD/Download version you can follow these steps :

• go to form mode by clicking the Forms icon on TurboTax toolbar, you can go back to EasyStep after by clicking on the EasyStep icon

• click the File menu --> Print --> Print return... --> click on Continue --> Save PDF of Return to Mail

• open the PDF file to Print

cmarie72
Returning Member

I'm trying to do this for 2017 but the instructions for online do not match what I can see on my account. Very frustrating if someone can please clearly outline how I can get the 2017 original version which I paid for?

Kgran

This does not work with the Standard version that I downloaded. I tried everything. It still says duplicate.