Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I filed my one of my daughter's tax return two days ago. I did not print the return at the time. I am trying to print now but I can't. What could be the reason?

Instead it brings me right back to my start page with my list of people/returns
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I filed my one of my daughter's tax return two days ago. I did not print the return at the time. I am trying to print now but I can't. What could be the reason?

Once you have paid for Turbo Tax (and before filing to CRA) you can access a complete copy of your tax return with all schedules for a final review.

Access your full PDF copy of your tax return in the "Bottom Line" screen under the paper icon and select "Review T1 General"

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Once you have paid for Turbo Tax (and before filing to CRA) you can access a complete copy of your tax return with all schedules for a final review.

Access your full PDF copy of your tax return in the "Bottom Line" screen under the paper icon and select "Review T1 General"

Thank you!

You are most welcome.