Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bfiander

I prepared my 2017 return using Turbotax software for Windows/PC. However, I no longer have a Windows/PC in order to open my file and print. Can I view this file online?

5 Replies

I prepared my 2017 return using Turbotax software for Windows/PC. However, I no longer have a Windows/PC in order to open my file and print. Can I view this file online?

Was it a CD/download or online?
bfiander

A download.
bfiander

The solution below will not work for me.  I do not have a PC anymore, only a MacBook.   Is there a way for me to open the file online?

Because you used our CD/download - and not our Online software you will not be able to open it up on a MAC computer.

Our Online version is the only version compatible with Mac.

You can transfer your file to a new computer

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647977