Solved: Upgraded to windows 10 late 2015. My Turbo Tax Re...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Upgraded to windows 10 late 2015. My Turbo Tax Registration does not print out correctly. Printed OK with Windows 8.1. Have others had same problem.

Windows 10 works fine. Have no printing problems except with Turbo Tax registration.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Upgraded to windows 10 late 2015. My Turbo Tax Registration does not print out correctly. Printed OK with Windows 8.1. Have others had same problem.

Thank you for your question. 

Kindly contact TurboTax Support and an agent will be glad to assist you.To get a direct line to someone who can help, click the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query: 

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/    

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Thank you for your question. 

Kindly contact TurboTax Support and an agent will be glad to assist you.To get a direct line to someone who can help, click the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query: 

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/    

View solution in original post

Highlighted

TurboTax inside Print command do not print!!!!!!!!!
v