Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why didn't my provincial return and the schedules print? I only got a 4 page federal return.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Why didn't my provincial return and the schedules print? I only got a 4 page federal return.

If Turbo tax is printing for you only 4 pages to mail, then you need to mail only 4 pages. All information CRA need is condensed and is in the bar code.  Do not mail copy is for your records. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If ou selected "print and Mail" option to print, it would generate a condensed form  for you. This form is designed to save paper and  schedules are not included. 

If you are downloading a copy for your records, you will see a link to download your full PDF copy on the screen "We'll save a PDF copy of your completed, filed tax return for up to 7 years!" . this screen comes after you netfile and passed Notice of assessment screens. 

I tried Tatsiana Cherviakova's suggestion.  I got a full return (24 pages), but it has a big "Duplicate - Do Not Send By Mail" stamp on it.  The filing copy (to mail to the government) only has the basic 4 pages without the Nova Scotia filing copy or all of the Schedules.  How do I get a full copy to mail?  I am not e-filing for my senior mother.  Help!

If Turbo tax is printing for you only 4 pages to mail, then you need to mail only 4 pages. All information CRA need is condensed and is in the bar code.  Do not mail copy is for your records.