Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catoo

I need to resubmit my T778 only. When I go to print a copy to mail, it seems to only include the T1 and not all the forms. How do I print T778 to send to CRA?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I need to resubmit my T778 only. When I go to print a copy to mail, it seems to only include the T1 and not all the forms. How do I print T778 to send to CRA?

You need to print a file copy instead of a copy to mail.  That will print all of the schedules.  It will be watermarked file copy, but this is not a problem for CRA.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You need to print a file copy instead of a copy to mail.  That will print all of the schedules.  It will be watermarked file copy, but this is not a problem for CRA.

So how do I print it?

Once you have paid for the file, which you would have done if it was a 2014 file, and netfiled it, continue through the program until you get to the print options.