Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Intuit

How do I purchase TurboTax Live Assist & Review (CD/Download version)?

1. On the TurboTax navigation pane, select REVIEW.1.png
  2. Select Pro Review from the list of available options, then click on I want my return reviewed.2.png
  3. Select Continue to add Pro Review to your cart3.png
  4. Select Buy Now to complete your order.4.png
  5. The Checkout page opens to collect your personal and payment related information.
  6. Enter all the required information and go through the steps to complete the Pro Review purchase process.
  7. Once the purchase process is complete, the TurboTax CD/download Pro Review Contact an Agent button button appears. You can select the Contact an Agent button to view the exclusive support phone number for Pro Review.

1. On the Tools menu, choose Review (alternatively, press and hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard and then press D).
    • 1.png
    • The Tax-Saving Opportunities page appears.2.png
  2. On the Tax-Saving Opportunities page (and subsequent pages), complete the instructions until you reach the Have a tax expert review your return before you file, page.3.png
  3. Click on the I want my return reviewed button.
  4. Select Continue to add Pro Review to your cart3.png
  5. Select Buy Now to complete your order.4.png
  6. The Checkout page opens to collect your personal and payment related information.
  7. Enter all the required information and go through the steps to complete the Pro Review purchase process.
  8. Once the purchase process is complete, the TurboTax CD/download Pro Review Contact an Agent button button appears. You can select the Contact an Agent button to view the exclusive support phone number for Pro Review.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Returning? Sign in