How do I purchase TurboTax Live Assist & Review (C...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
CanadaEnglishEN

Pick a language

CanadaFrançais United States of AmericaEnglish
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TurboTax Support
Intuit

How do I purchase TurboTax Live Assist & Review (CD/Download version)?

You can purchase TurboTax Live Assist & Review in TurboTax CD/download EasyStep or Forms mode.

1. On the TurboTax navigation pane, select REVIEW.REVIEW.png
  2. Select Assist & Review from the list of available options, then click on I want my return reviewed.Have
  3. Select Continue to add TurboTax Assist & Review to your cart, then follow the prompts until you get to the Your order summary page. Great
  4. Select Buy Now to complete your order. The Before we get your billing info, would you like to sign in? window pops up.Your
  5. Enter your username and password if you already have an account, or create a new account if you don't already have one.
  6. On the Checkout page, enter your personal and payment related information.
  7. Enter all the required information and go through the steps to complete the Assist & Review purchase process.
  8. Once the purchase process is complete, the TurboTax CD/download Pro Review Contact an Agent button button appears. You can select the Contact an Agent button to view the exclusive support phone number for TurboTax Assist & Review.
  1. On the Tools menu, choose Assist & Review. Assist
  2. On the Have a tax expert review your return before you file page, click on the I want my return reviewed button.Have
  3. Select Continue to add TurboTax Assist & Review to your cart, then follow the prompts until you get to the Your order summary page. Great
  4. Select Buy Now to complete your order. The Before we get your billing info, would you like to sign in? window pops up.Your
  5. Enter your username and password if you already have an account, or create a new account if you don't already have one.
  6. On the Checkout page, enter your personal and payment related information.
  7. Enter all the required information and go through the steps to complete the TurboTax Assist & Review purchase process.
  8. Once the purchase process is complete, the TurboTax CD/download Pro Review Contact an Agent button button appears. You can select the Contact an Agent button to view the exclusive support phone number for TurboTax Assist & Review.

Related information

Where can I purchase the download edition of TurboTax for previous tax years?

Common purchase-related questions

What can I do if I purchased TurboTax as a download or on a CD, but I have a Mac computer?

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Returning? Sign in
v