Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Self-employed
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Under the employment expense section, its a confusing mess of where to add certain expenses and how to claim GST/HST vs expense. Can someone provide some clarity? Thanks.
easton-harris ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by TurboTaxSusan
Hello,I have been claiming employment expenses for business use for a 2008 Honda (my employer requires me to use my car for work). This year I bought a new car in October.My accountant showed me how to calculate vehicle expenses and CCA for more than... read more
Treeguy2 ‎Posted April 6, 2020 | Latest post 9 hours ago by TurboTaxSusan
The questions that are setup in the system do not cover all of the areas that I need to report on.
DKM11 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
It’s saying because I have employment expense I need to upgrade but I don’t have employment expenses?
ksw311-outlook-c ‎Posted February 19, 2024 | Latest post Tuesday by TurboTaxGinette
Dont have windows 10 or 11, just file with Chrome OS for 3 yrs. (subject edited: remove name in public forum for security)
baberice@hotmail ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by TurboTaxGinette
How to remove any info in self business or self employed profile. I closed my small business two years ago and something always comes up Like the NEQ business #
joe5mps ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by TurboTaxGinette
I'm a marketing professional and took photography courses related to my work. I can't see where to deduct this expense.
alh265288 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by TurboTaxSusan