Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amit2

Can I deduct NUANS Search and Incorporation Fees expensed 10 days before finally incorporating the company as startup expenses ?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can I deduct NUANS Search and Incorporation Fees expensed 10 days before finally incorporating the company as startup expenses ?

Yes.  You can include it with legal fees on the 125.  It must then be backed out as non-deductible legal fees on the schedule 1.  Then you add the cost of incorporation to schedule 10.

I mean it.  Get help with this.  Screwing up a T2 will cost you money in the long run.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Yes.  You can include it with legal fees on the 125.  It must then be backed out as non-deductible legal fees on the schedule 1.  Then you add the cost of incorporation to schedule 10.

I mean it.  Get help with this.  Screwing up a T2 will cost you money in the long run.

Amit2

Noted Based on your advise ,I have approached an accountant experienced with this to help me to avoid trouble.

Good!  You were making me worry!