Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes

Pick a language

Français English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member


I know you can't use cca to create a loss for net income. But  can i use cca to create a loss on T2 sch 125 as long as T2 sch 1 (net income for tax purposes) does not show a loss?

1 Reply


Thank you for contacting TurboTax for your Incorporated tax questions. Please be advised that our ProFile team is responsible for responding to your concerns and to help troubleshoot your issues.


Please review the links & Information provided below which advise how to contact them directly:

The ProFile website is here and the community site to ask questions is here.


The phone number for support is 1-866-438-8020 Hours of Operation are from Monday to Friday

from 9 am to 6 pm Eastern Time.