Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trlau06

Why I cannot type info in the the text box in easy step? I can only type info into the forms

Why I cannot type info in the the text box in easy step? I can only type info into the forms.  In the easy step format, I can only answer the questions with the pull down menu.

6 Replies
Girish1

Why I cannot type info in the the text box in easy step? I can only type info into the forms

Which step are you on?
trlau06

Trying to input data into T2125
trlau06

cursor stop working, I cannot type anything,  I can only choose from the menu, eg, Province:   I can scroll down and choose Ontario
Girish1

There is a "Text Size" button in the taskbar. Increase the text size and the cursor should be visible again.
trlau06

it is not invisible, it is not working.  When I move the mouse, I can see the cursor, but when I type anything, it won't show in the box.
Girish1

You can add data directly onto the fields on this step - attached is the screenshot