Dear Intuit, Please fix this for next year. Put T...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to increase the rows of "2. Shares of non-resident corporations(other than foregin affiliates)" in T1135? I need 4 rows but you only provide 3 rows.

How to increase the rows of "2. Shares of non-resident corporations(other than foregin affiliates)" in T1135? I need 4 rows but you only provide 3 rows.

8 Replies
Highlighted

Unfortunately, in TurboTax CD/Download there is no way within the program to add extra lines for the T1135 Foreign Income Verification form. You would have to print out a blank form, fill it in and paper file.

Alternatively, you can use TurboTax Online, which allows you add more than 3 items per type.

Dear Intuit,

Please fix this for next year. Put T1135 in tables that can grow instead of in arrays that can't.

Thank you.
Highlighted

1 year later ... nothing ....Perhaps next year ?  Perhaps I will never get to know ... if I find other software that does ..
Highlighted

It's worse this year. If you don't fill out the T1135 info (and you can't if there aren't enough rows) TurboTax issues an error, "You must ensure that you have entered information in either Part A or Part B, as applicable." So now you have to override an error because Intuit can't be bothered to provide enough space.

It should be reasonably obvious that many people buy the CD or download because they don't want to use the online version!
Highlighted

I have the same problem with the T1135 form. Allowing 2 or 3 lines is not enough. Please fix this. 

Highlighted
Returning Member

i agree that this is a problem that needs to be fixed.

Highlighted

Can I use the TurboTax CD/Download to file the main tax return without T1135, and file only the T1135 Foreign Income Verification form through TurboTax Online?

Highlighted

This is frankly unacceptable and is why this I won't be buying TurboTax again.

Seriously, it's 2020 and this is one of many easy fixes you should be able to make to the product--but haven't.

v