Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soomen

In entering a new vehicle addition for CCA table, the UCC for end of year remains at 0, anybody else have this problem?

2 Replies

In entering a new vehicle addition for CCA table, the UCC for end of year remains at 0, anybody else have this problem?

Did you accidently click the box for “No Assets Left In Class”? Uncheck that, as it empties out your UCC balance to create a terminal loss/recapture.

soomen

I am not sure where this is on the form.  I am using the T2125 Business Form. I am fairly sure there is a mistake in your program.  I am entering a vehicle additon (class 10.1) for the amount of 33900.00 and everything is fine in the CCA calculation table.  But when I then enter the disposition of a previous vehicle, the CCA amount still left for it, and as a 10.1 class, then the numbers for the 10.1 addition change.  The UCC for it disappears, and the CCA amount I can claim for the year changes dramatically, and does not seem correct.  Try an example in the table yourself to see what I mean.  I have in previous years found mistakes in this table, and have called them in, and was correct.