For 2019 year is there a product like the 2018 hom...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

For 2019 year is there a product like the 2018 home and business downloadable program? Or is there no option but the online version that only has 1 return so no spouse?

I bought the 2018 Home and business last year and was hoping to purchase the same one this year but by looking on your website I see no such program and the one I did find that was similar only allowed for 1 person to file taxes and no spouse can be included. With the 2018 home and business you could purchase this product online or in store for download to your computer as a software and have the opportunity to file up to 12 returns now that is not an option that I can see. I have looked in stores and online with no success.  

5 Replies
Highlighted

For 2019 year is there a product like the 2018 home and business downloadable program? Or is there no option but the online version that only has 1 return so no spouse?

Absolutely! You can purchase the 2018 version of TurboTax Home & Business (CD/download) here: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/business-tax-software/home-business.jsp

Highlighted

So if I purchased this one last year I can do my 2019 taxes with it?
Highlighted

The one you would have purchased last year would have been the 2017 version. (Tax year 2017) so you'd need to purchase the 2018 version to file your tax year 2018 return.
Highlighted

That's right. Sorry I apologize I miss read the prior answer and got confused about the year. Thank-you for the help.
Highlighted

🙂