Solved: Hard copy DISK is best and usually cheaper... $40 ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have used Turbo Tax for many years but have always bought a hard copy. If I buy online can I roll last years returns forward? I need the $69.95 version.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I have used Turbo Tax for many years but have always bought a hard copy. If I buy online can I roll last years returns forward? I need the $69.95 version.

Yes, you can import your Turbotax 2013 information into a new Turbotax on-line file.
As you begin the EasyStep process, you will be invited to import from any available .tt13 file
that is stored on your PC or attached device.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Hard copy DISK is best and usually cheaper... $40 max.  Several problems appearing in on-line versions.  What is the $69.95 version and why do you need it?  I use standard disk and it does EVERTHING one needs except for Corporation Taxes.
Highlighted

Yes, you can import your Turbotax 2013 information into a new Turbotax on-line file.
As you begin the EasyStep process, you will be invited to import from any available .tt13 file
that is stored on your PC or attached device.

View solution in original post