Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmmj

Hi. My Daughter will be filing for the first time. Can I do this as part of my filing or to I exit and purchase the student version and file her totally separate.

Hi. My Daughter will be filing for the first time. Can I do this as part of my filing or to I exit and purchase the student version and file her totally separate.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

In TurboTax Online, once you've logged in, go Tools at the top of the screen and then select Return Manager. Here you can start a new return for your daughter.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

In TurboTax Online, once you've logged in, go Tools at the top of the screen and then select Return Manager. Here you can start a new return for your daughter.

Sally71

She can do her own tax return.  Separated from yours.