Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi...why are my Bookmark and Find icons locked? I am using BC 2018 Standard TurboTax. Thanks. James

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hi...why are my Bookmark and Find icons locked? I am using BC 2018 Standard TurboTax. Thanks. James

The Forms, Bookmark & Find icons are locked until you complete the first two sections of the EasyStep Interview. Once you have finished the Introduction & Profile sections, those icons will unlock.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

The Forms, Bookmark & Find icons are locked until you complete the first two sections of the EasyStep Interview. Once you have finished the Introduction & Profile sections, those icons will unlock.

Hello,

I am using TurboTax 2019, and despite having completed the Introduction and Profile tabs, all of the tabs are still locked.  Could you offer some help?

Thanks

@AEJanzenpg Have you gone all the way into the start of Income & Expenses section? Is the left side menu still locked? Did you start in Forms mode & switch to EasyStep?