Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marire24

How do I delete business statements? business has been closed for many years & it still prints out all the 8 pages for the business all blanks

In profile I do not say I have a business yet when printing return all the business pages print - can I delete this it happens every year

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I delete business statements? business has been closed for many years & it still prints out all the 8 pages for the business all blanks

In the Forms area of Turbo Tax Desk Top software you can search for the T2125. Then under the "Edit" menu > "Forms" > "Clear Current Form". Go back to Edit > Forms and "Close Unused Forms". This should remove the business from your tax return, provided there was no reason for it to remain.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

In the Forms area of Turbo Tax Desk Top software you can search for the T2125. Then under the "Edit" menu > "Forms" > "Clear Current Form". Go back to Edit > Forms and "Close Unused Forms". This should remove the business from your tax return, provided there was no reason for it to remain.

I did what you recommended to this user but it doesn't allow me to remove the unused T1139B form.  It appears to have added it  I don't need any reconciliation form.  How do I exclude this form from the return?

It is taking 0 values from this form onto my NET Income for my business.  Incorrectly.  I don't want it to do this.