Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdodge

How do I enter info from T2C (Sask)? I don't have a T5006, and my T2C only says investment amount and tax credit amounts for prov and fed. (No consideration paid amount)?

14 Replies

How do I enter info from T2C (Sask)? I don't have a T5006, and my T2C only says investment amount and tax credit amounts for prov and fed. (No consideration paid amount)?

If you are in TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode, use the Find tool to search for LSVCC, select it from the list and click Go. There is a page for entering the cost of your LSVCC shares, and when you click continue, there is a page to enter info from your T2C.

In TurboTax CD/Download Forms Mode, click the Forms icon and search for LSVCC. Select it from the list and click OK. You’ll get the LSVCC worksheet with sections similar to what you see in EasyStep Mode.

In TurboTax Online, click on Provincial Tax Credits under Provincial in the left side menu. Put a check mark next to “Labour sponsored venture capital tax credit” and click Continue On the 1st LSVCC – Saskatchewan page, you get the option to put unused credits from 2017, as well as a button to enter a T5006. The T5006 slip has boxes for the T2C at the bottom.

sdodge

This doesn’t answer my question. Turbotax online has a place for the T2C which asks for consideration paid. This doesn’t correspond to any number on my T2C. It specifies box numbers and mg T2C has no box numbers.
GHrycak

The question has not been answered.  TurboTax has a box for 'Consideration Paid' and the T2C says 'Investment Amount'.   Do we enter the $5,000 investment we made into the Consideration Paid box??  

SaskUser

I am looking for this answer as well.  Any guidance or help would me much appreciated.

Dylansask

Hello, did you ever figure out the answer to this question? I’ve got the exact same issue. 
thanks!

Rdezotell

I’m having the same problem ! Has anyone found a solution?!?

Rdezotell

This helps but doesn’t answer the question. We do no have a consideration paid amount on our T2C slip. So what $ amount do we enter??? 

Please go to the "Provincial" section and check off "Labour-sponsored funds tax credit" then continue and you will see where to enter your T2C.

Nicsq
Returning Member

This is only asking for the unused credit for 2018 and that information isn’t on the form anywhere.  The only numbers on the form are amount invested and then provincial and federal limits.  Does the ‘unused credit for 2018’ field refer to something else on the actual forms?

when you submit any number in that field it still doesn’t let you input your amount invested.