Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
temp-a

How do i post a picture of the problem on this forum

3 Replies

When you are posting a question, if you need to write a lot of text, make sure you put it in the “Add Details” section and not the “Question” section, as that has a character limit (like Twitter). At the bottom of the “Add Details” section, there is also a button for “Attach Files” where you can upload screen shots. Please make sure the files you upload don’t have any personal information.

If you have already posted the question, you can click the “Edit” button to the right of the question to add more details or a file. You can also just add a comment to the thread if you just need to write something.

I think it is important that you know that I just had the worst experience dealing with Intuit Turbo Tax.  90 minutes on the phone trying to rectify an incorrect charge to file my taxes.  It said $34.99 but should have been $27.99.  An email I received offered a discount if I started my taxes early which I did.  I had to upgrade to Premium and the discount was still applied, but not when I was ready to pay today.

90 minutes on the phone with two different agents, the first one was disconnected and Joy did not call me back.  Disappointing to have to start all over with Gagan Singh.  He tried to help but it took way too long.

My time is also important and I was not being paid during my time on the phone.

I feel very strongly that Intuit Turbo Tax should have given a better discount or perhaps no charge considering what I went through to obtain the original discount that should have been the pay amount when I was ready to pay.

I would appreciate you considering this prior to my filing taxes next year.

Also my name is Devra (which I spelled more than once) not Bevra as listed on this email.

Devra Parker

[email address removed]

If you purchased TurboTax at a retail store as I do not see your information with the email associated with this account, then  no one can give you a discount on retail purchases only on purchases made directly to TurboTax.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.