Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a day trader and I have over 200 T5008 transactions to enter but it seems like turbotax won't let me enter more than 100 records

4 Replies

I am a day trader and I have over 200 T5008 transactions to enter but it seems like turbotax won't let me enter more than 100 records

If you have any that are duplicates-for the same trade- you can enter them together- be sure to keep all receipts /slips CRA can ask to see them at any time. 

DavidPon

If I were to enter all the duplicates together I am still over the 200.  NOW WHAT?

DavidPon

Anyone that have over 100 T5008 entre or have special items to enter DO NOT USE THE ONLINE VERSION of the Turbotax.  NOTE:  The online version does not allow you to access your T1 so if you want to do manual entre for a item in a line it will not let you.  You are limited to the standard form that this online version will give you.  You only have the interview view and not the form view.  I suggest you DO NOT BUY the Online version and buy the CD/Desktop version ONLY.

hendra007
Returning Member

even the desktop version, I have to select income types one by one of these 100 transactions in this T5008, very tedious job. I am looking for better way, is there better way? please help