Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kayak2far

I filed as a common law with my partner and she prematurely filed without inputting my income (from line 26). Can her online return be resubmitted? What can we do?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I filed as a common law with my partner and she prematurely filed without inputting my income (from line 26). Can her online return be resubmitted? What can we do?

Each person, even when filing together must file their own individual tax return.  You should still be able to file yours.  Once the Notice of assessment comes back, you can decide whether you need a T1 adjustment to make any changes.  Once netfiled, you cannot re-file it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Each person, even when filing together must file their own individual tax return.  You should still be able to file yours.  Once the Notice of assessment comes back, you can decide whether you need a T1 adjustment to make any changes.  Once netfiled, you cannot re-file it.