Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have T3, T5 and T5008 documents. What version of turbo tax do I need standard or premier?

Yes, If you have investment income or expenses to claim, you will need to upgrade to TurboTax Premier.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I have T3, T5 and T5008 documents. What version of turbo tax do I need standard or premier?

Hi,

Can you please direct me in how to enter the T3, T5 and T5008 info into Turbo tax US? 

When I go into "Investments and Savings (1099-B, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-K, Crypto)" There are no options for anything other than official US forms. 

Thank You,

Philippe

This is the Canadian side of TurboTax. If you are completing a US return please go to the following link to ask your question on our US site. 

PARMJ

I agree why charge extra for 1 slip?  

The charge is not due to an extra information slip but for different calculations needed for different added information included like investment income and expenses, etc.