English EN

Pick a language

Canada Français United States of America English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
serenadallas

I have to do 2011-2014 taxes how do I know which turbo tax to purchase for each year?

Basically I  moved each year (provinces) & cashed in small amounts of RRSP (under $3k) all totaled.  I also claim medical expenses.

What is the easiest process so that I can start to lift this heavy weight off my shoulders ! 🙂

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Delphision

I have to do 2011-2014 taxes how do I know which turbo tax to purchase for each year?

If you follow this link, you will see a drop down with tax year 2013.  If you click on that drop down and follow the instructions, you will have access to all of the past year forms.  You can click on "products and pricing" to get access to the current year.  You will need to pay separately for each year.  You will need to paper file all the past year returns.

http://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax-software/prior-year-catalogue.jsp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Delphision

If you follow this link, you will see a drop down with tax year 2013.  If you click on that drop down and follow the instructions, you will have access to all of the past year forms.  You can click on "products and pricing" to get access to the current year.  You will need to pay separately for each year.  You will need to paper file all the past year returns.

http://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax-software/prior-year-catalogue.jsp

wheatfield14

I had to do the same and found great price reductions on Kijiji and Ebay.ca. You need one for each year  so they really lose their value if not sold or used. I bought one that was 2 years old for 15$. Of course you cannot net file, but you still have access to all the TurboTax knowledge and just send in a paper copy to CRA. Also, if your income is low..like under 20K a lot of software is free.

Delphision

I would recommend caution in purchasing software from these sites.  If they have been installed, there may not be an activation available.
v