Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ritondoa

I have tried to double click on the cell that I want to override and it is not working.Is there another method?Example:CCA col.7 .I want o Value

3 Replies

I have tried to double click on the cell that I want to override and it is not working.Is there another method?Example:CCA col.7 .I want o Value

In the Forms view of the TurboTax CD/Download version, you can perform an override on an actual form by:

put your cursor in the field you wish to override > press the F2 button of your keyboard > click Yes on the box that appears asking "Do you want to override this field"?

jc7195

I cannot override a field. I've tried all suggestions but none will allow me to type in the field.  The amount in the field should be zero but I cannot efile without data in the field rather than it being blank. Help.

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. 

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.