Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mimid39

I moved from Quebec to Ontario in may, where can i enter the amounts i paid in quebec tax

4 Replies
TurboTaxLynda
Intuit Alumni

I moved from Quebec to Ontario in may, where can i enter the amounts i paid in quebec tax

First, make sure you select Québec as Province of employment when you enter your federal T-slip, then :

• click on Income & Expenses from your left menu --> click T-slips --> check Relevé 1 at the bottom --> click Continue up to the Relevé 1 - Summary page
  • click Enter New Relevé 1 --> enter your Relevé 1 information --> click Done With Relevé 1

@TurboTaxLynda I'm having the same issue. Because I now live in Ontario, the software isn't prompting me to submit my Relevés I received from when I worked in Quebec. Did I miss a section?

sham3
Returning Member

did you find out how to do it? I am having same problem :(

To enter your Releve 1 when you do not reside in Quebec, in the Free version of TurboTax Online, from the sidebar, go to;

• Income
  • T-Slips
  • T-Slip Summary
  • Check the box - I worked in Quebec and received a Relevé 1 slip

Continue to the T4 Summary page and choose to "Add T4". Enter your T4 choosing QC as your Province of Employment. Box E of the Releve 1 is entered near the bottom of this screen. 

I hope this was helpful.