Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I printed off my T1 to be posted to CRA but I do not see a barcode on the forms. Should there be?

I left Canada during the year also.

6 Replies

I printed off my T1 to be posted to CRA but I do not see a barcode on the forms. Should there be?

You will need to click on Print and Mail in order to get the proper copy to send/mail to Canada Revenue Agency.

I have done this but there is no barcode on the forms. Should there be?

There should be 1 bar code on the first or second page that is printed- once you click on Print & Mail.

I printed the forms as well and there is no barcode on the T1-General Condensed form or any other forms.  All forms reflect "Protected B when completed".   The CRA site indicates forms should reflect the 2dimensional bar code.  I've done "Print Return to Mail" twice with the same outcome.     

jeyakum

I am getting the same results. 

I re opend the tax file to see if any updates are form Tubrotax. Nothing. 

Very frustrating

The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will still be able to assess your return without the barcode. If a T1-KS (T1-Keying Summary) has been printed, please make sure to include it also.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.