Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased an advance turbo tax and recieved a code to validate it when I did my taxes. Where do I enter this validation code in order to redeem my purchase?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I purchased an advance turbo tax and recieved a code to validate it when I did my taxes. Where do I enter this validation code in order to redeem my purchase?

Redeem the code when you reach the payment stage with your file.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Redeem the code when you reach the payment stage with your file.

The proper Turbotax is not showing up at the payment stage it says I have purchased basic yet I got the  deluxe online edition

If you have bought TurboTax Online, please go to turbotax.ca/activate to use your code before you start your returns. You can see this TurboTax FAQ for step-by-step instructions: In TurboTax Online, how do I use a prepayment code?

If you have bought TurboTax CD/Download, you will be asked for the licence code when you install the software. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information on the licence code: Where is my TurboTax licence code? You can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2021 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows). You can download older versions of TurboTax CD/download edition here: Where can I download the CD/download edition of TurboTax?

If you are still not able to resolve your code issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608