Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mleefiend

I've submitted employment expenses as part of working from home but I don't see the amount reflected in line 22900 of the tax return - is anyone else having this issue?

1 Reply

I've submitted employment expenses as part of working from home but I don't see the amount reflected in line 22900 of the tax return - is anyone else having this issue?

Please make sure that you have answered “Yes” to the question “Will you claim employment expenses for working at home due to COVID-19 for income on this T4?” at the bottom of your T4 slip. To do this in TurboTax, select Find (the magnifying glass icon). Type “T4” in the search bar. Select it from the list, then click “Go”. Click “Edit” next to the slip you want to change. Then you can check your answer at the bottom of the page. Click “Save and Continue” to save your changes.

If you are still not able to resolve your issue, please contact our phone support team for more help. You can use the form on this page to get the right number to call: TurboTax Contact Us