Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucy7

I want to delete the imported T5008. I use download version. I am able to find the form in the form mode, but I cannot find remove/delete slip button. Many thanks!

3 Replies

I want to delete the imported T5008. I use download version. I am able to find the form in the form mode, but I cannot find remove/delete slip button. Many thanks!

It's actually easier to remove slips from the EastStep Interview. Just navigate the T5008 Summary step and select the link to delete the slip you want to remove from your return: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647749

From Forms mode, you'll need to delete each amount in the column manually.

This question was NOT answered.

I specifically told the program not to import T5008 slips in the Autofill stage. I assumed my selections would be honoured. Autofill has been done, and I've done other work on my and my spouse's returns. Now I've noticed that my request not to import T5008s was ignored and  dozens of columns are populated with the useless T5008 (only proceeds from transactions).

I read this hoping to find a way to delete all these entries in the slip area in bulk. However it says to go to the EasyStep to delete slips. I think that answer assumes that you are willing to just redo the whole thing. It starts going through trying to reimport everything as though I had a blank return. That is not what was asked here. 

We've already used autofill. The program ignored instructions not to import the T5008. Now how do I delete all T5008s in one stroke without redoing/reimporting the whole thing?

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.