Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was unemployed in 2020, and haven't filed a return before. Do I simply mail in the T1 condensed T1 form to the CRA with my T2022 form? (I was a student in 2020)

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I was unemployed in 2020, and haven't filed a return before. Do I simply mail in the T1 condensed T1 form to the CRA with my T2022 form? (I was a student in 2020)

Thanks for your question. Yes, as this is your first time filing a Canadian income tax return, you will print and mail in the condensed version of your income tax return. You will also include your T2022 slip with your tax return. Please click here to see where to mail your document. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Thanks for your question. Yes, as this is your first time filing a Canadian income tax return, you will print and mail in the condensed version of your income tax return. You will also include your T2022 slip with your tax return. Please click here to see where to mail your document.