Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I work as a contract driver for skip the dishes and have claimed my income but can't find where or how to claim my mileage expenses. Where would this be?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I work as a contract driver for skip the dishes and have claimed my income but can't find where or how to claim my mileage expenses. Where would this be?

You should report your income and expenses under the "Income" tab > "Self-employment" and choose general business form. Then set up your self-employment information and record automobile expenses as applicable.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You should report your income and expenses under the "Income" tab > "Self-employment" and choose general business form. Then set up your self-employment information and record automobile expenses as applicable.

Where do you deduct mileage for your vechicle...which form?