Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
If you are using the CD/download version of TurboTax and you're getting a TT805 error, please read

this message

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I would like to complete my 2014 tax return with your online software but I am not able to find it. CRA says purchase another software online through their website??????

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I would like to complete my 2014 tax return with your online software but I am not able to find it. CRA says purchase another software online through their website??????

4 Replies

• TurboTax Online is typically released around the middle of January.

It's not the exact same year over year, but this is the general time based on previous years!

I like to get a jump on taxes so if its not available by mid or earlier Jan, I will have to view your what's available from CRA website. Thanks for the reply.

Nothing will be available until CRA certifies the software as OK to use.